LNG Canada Careers
Come live and work in an outdoor adventure playground with a close-knit team in a caring community.
LNG Canada is the first large-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) export facility to be built in Canada. When you join our company, you will help deliver on our mission to bring low carbon energy to the world, in the safest and most sustainable way possible.
We hire for character and train for skill. LNG Canada aspires to attract a diverse workforce of individuals from northwestern B.C., and from other parts of the province and from across Canada, who will call Kitimat home. We invest heavily in workforce development and are making lasting contributions to the training and skill development of the B.C. workforce.
Why Join LNG Canada?
- You want to make a difference, be proud of your work and be part of a first-of-its-kind Canadian company.
- You want to help deliver low carbon energy to the world.
- You want to work with a company that puts safety first.
- You want to be part of a diverse workforce that is welcoming to all.
- You want to be part of a team that cares for one another, local communities and Indigenous peoples who have welcomed us to their home.
- You want comprehensive relocation support to facilitate a smooth transition to Kitimat, British Columbia.
Join the LNG Canada Team
As LNG Canada’s engineering, procurement and construction contractor, our JGC and Fluor Joint Venture (JFJV) partner is responsible for hiring the majority of skilled workers required during the construction of our LNG export facility.
To find job opportunities with JFJV and find links to job opportunities with its sub-contractors as they become available, please visit the link below.
Live and Work in Beautiful Kitimat
Come live and work in breathtaking Kitimat, B.C., a beautiful outdoor adventure playground with a caring community.